Equine Omega Vitamin E is a specific formula to support a variety of equine conditions requiring additional Vitamin E support. Equine Omega Vitamin E is a specific version of Equine Omega Complete. It has all of the benefits of Equine Omega Complete AND 10,000 IU’s of all natural Vitamin E per daily dose.
Equine Omega Vitamin E is a specifically formulated blend of mechanically expelled (not chemically extracted) organic soybean oil, human grade, deep water, wild caught fish oil and 10,000 IU’s of all-natural vitamin E per daily dose. This product has:
- NO chemical processing
- NO hydrogenated fats
- is comprised of all human grade ingredients
- a very tight ratio of Omega 3’s to Omega 6’s
Equine Omega Vitamin E is formulated to support horses affected with conditions such as:
- Equine Protozoal Myelitis
- Equine Motor Neuron Disease (EMND)
- Vitamin E Deficient Myopathy (VEM)
- Nutritional Myodegeneration (NMD) or White Muscle Disease
- Neuroaxonal Dystrophy (NAD)
- Equine Degenerative Myeloencephalopathy (EDM)
Our source of Vitamin E is D-Alpha Tocopherol. Recent studies have shown this form of Vitamin E was successful at maintaining needed blood levels of Vitamin E in the horse.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. Equine Omega Vitamin E is an all-natural fat based supplement for ease of feeding, includes omega 3 fatty acids to support health at the cellular level, as well as a healthy source of calories. We suggest you consult with your Veterinarian before using Equine Omega Vitamin E for additional instructions.